23 Nov 2020 Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer. You and your team of engineers and technicians will complete inspections, designs, and investigations for a wide range of project types, term contracts and clients. As the Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will maintain solid relationships with a large client base. Specific projects typically include specialized residential inspections of footings, foundations, retaining walls, and framing deficiencies; shrink/swell soil analysis, footing design, foundation design, retaining wall design, damaged foundation assessments, and inspection of specialized foundation repair techniques.
As the Senior Geotechnical Engineer you will:
- Mentor, train (or oversee training of), and evaluate team members
- Provide QA/QC on reports
- Complete site inspections on specialized items
- Complete designs for construction items noted above
- Coordination with laboratory manager
- Prepare proposals, budgets, and schedules
- Provide regular status reports to Clients and Management
- Bachelor’s Degree: PE license required
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in aspects of geotechnical engineering, inspection, and design.
- Experience with Business Development and Client Maintenance
- Experience supervising engineers and /or designers
- Advanced technical writing skills
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams offers interesting projects, a friendly atmosphere, professional development. Though our atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, we are results- oriented and client-focused. We look for employees who are willing to work hard, solve problems, and who can help us grow. We offer complete benefits package including 401(k), medical and dental plans, profit sharing, and opportunities for growth.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please send resume rcarter@KBJWgroup.com.