05 Feb 2021 Industrial Planning & Asset Management
To remain viable in operational efficiency with global competition, successful organizations must maintain a high level of conformance with continuous improvement of operational and business systems. Did you know that investing in the design guidance of an expert Industrial Engineer during new site construction or expansion planning of industrial applications can have a return of 10-1,000 times more? The return is based on material handling and labor savings from resulting operational efficiencies.
Conformance to Quality and Environmental Management System requirements are often mandated by customers or U.S. Department of Defense contracts, which may periodically audit your organization. Qualified third party auditing and support of operational and business systems will satisfy many internal risk mitigation requirements, as well as external requests for records of compliance.
KBJW Industrial Engineering Services:
- Industrial site & space planning for greenfield builds or expansion plans for production areas,
warehouses & offices
- Material Handling Studies & Equipment Specification
- Manufacturing capacity & production process planning for expansions, product mix changes, or automation initiatives
KBJW Business Systems Planning:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Asset Management Systems
- Maintenance Management Systems
- Onsite Audits & Gap Analysis
- Lead Management Workshops
- Support for Employee Training
- Detailed Project Planning
- Document Review/Preparation
- Full Implementation Support
- Compliance Certification Support
- Onsite Internal Audits
- Performance Analytics
- Registrar Coordination
- Registration Process Support
The facilities portfolio is typically the most valuable asset that public institutions and organizations own and often are considered critical to the execution of the organization’s mission. The concepts of asset management including total cost of ownership are being embraced by organizations committed to excellence.
Our approach combines planning, engineering, financial, operational, and technological expertise to improve your asset management processes. We help clients realize efficiency and cost savings in operations and maintenance, extended asset life-cycles, and optimized capital investment strategy.
Facility Condition Index (FCI) is an industry standard key performance indicator. We use FCI to quantify and benchmark current and future asset conditions and prioritize recommendations. The method is simply a ratio of the cost to fix divided by the cost to replace.
KBJW Asset Management Services:
- Asset and Facility Systems Inventory
- Baseline or scheduled Asset Condition Assessments by experienced Engineers
- Asset Management Software Selection & Integration
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Integration
- Deficiency Remediation Cost Estimating and ROIs
- Energy Assessments and Conservation Measures
- Facility Repurposing Studies & Capital Investment Strategies
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Assessments
For more information on Industrial Planning or Asset Management, contact Keith Koontz at 757-821-3010 or email@example.com.
Keith Koontz, P.E., MBA is an Engineering and Management consultant who has worked extensively implementing, improving, and auditing Management Systems and is certified as a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems.