30 Oct 2019 Project Manager – Civil
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams seeks a Senior Project Manager for residential, multi-family and mixed use developments. You and your team of engineers and technicians will design and prepare construction plans, submit plans to government agencies, and coordinate projects with clients.
As manager, you will:
- Mentor, train (or oversee training of), and evaluate team members
- Provide QA/QC on projects
- Prepare proposals, budgets and schedules
- Provide regular status reports to Clients and Management
- 10 years practical experience in all aspects of civil site design and stormwater management relating to land development.
- Experience supervising engineers and/or designers
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- BSCE; PE license required
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams offers interesting projects, a friendly atmosphere, professional development, and a competitive benefits package. Though our atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, we are results-oriented and client-focused. We look for employees who are willing to work hard, solve problems, and who can help us grow. We offer complete benefits package including 401(k), medical and dental plans and opportunities for growth.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to mshotwell@KBJWgroup.com.