02 Jun 2020 Civil Engineer – Project Manager
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager to join our dynamic team in Richmond, VA.
The successful candidate will lead engineering and design projects for public and private clients. Individual will be responsible for managing projects, managing workload of technical staff members, developing new clients, and assisting in the preparation of proposals.
• BS Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineers license
• Minimum of 7 years of design experience related to site development, grading, drainage, storm water and related permitting in Virginia
• Experience in business development and client interaction is a plus
• The ability to work collaboratively with other team members and clients
• Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and computer skills
• Autodesk Civil 3D Proficient
This position will require collaboration with other team disciplines including Land Surveying, Planning, Environmental, Geotechnical and Construction Management to maintain project timelines, budgets, and client expectations.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams offers a competitive wage, complete benefits package including
401(k), medical and dental plan.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com.