23 Mar 2020 Civil Engineer – Project Manager
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams has immediate openings for an individual seeking Civil Engineer
Project Manager position to join our dynamic civil engineering team in Richmond, VA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a range of engineering and design projects with both public and private clients. Individual will be responsible for managing projects and clients, developing new clients, managing workload of technical staff members, and assisting in the preparation of proposals.
In order to be considered for this position you will need the following basic requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with emphasis in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineers license
• Minimum of 5 years of design experience related to site development, grading, drainage, storm water and related permitting in Virginia
• Experience in Business Development and Client interaction is a plus
• The ability to work collaboratively with other team members and clients
• Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and computer skills
• Experience with relative computer programs Microsoft Office, Autodesk C3D
This position will require collaboration with other team disciplines including Land Surveying,
Planning, Environmental, Geotechnical and Construction Management to maintain project timelines, budgets and client expectations.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams offers a competitive wage, complete benefits package including
401(k), medical and dental plan.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to RCarter@KBJWgroup.com.