14 Oct 2020 Licensed Surveyor
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is looking for a VA licensed surveyor. Applicant must be technically proficient with survey software, preferably AutoCad/Carlson. The job entails the production of computations and drawings for boundary, topo, and ALTA surveys; performing calculations for construction stakeout; conducting courthouse research and performing occasional fieldwork if needed.
- Must be licensed (L.S.)
- Has 5-10 years of surveying experience
- Working knowledge and experience using Civil 3D software
- Working knowledge and experience creating Machine Control Models
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing GPS/RTK technology
- Must have a thorough understanding of project accounting and demonstrated ability to manage the schedule and budget for multiple projects at the same time
- Has experience in client development and supervision of the technical work of others (field crews)
Though our atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, we are results-oriented and client-focused. We look for employees who are willing to work hard, solve problems, and who can help us grow. We offer a complete benefits package including 401(k), medical and dental plans, profit sharing, and growth opportunities.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to Careers@KBJWGroup.com.