Renewal process for Construction General Permits has changed!

If you have a current Construction General Permit for any open land disturbing activity, you must apply for renewal by
May 1, 2019, 60 days prior to July 1, 2019 to remain in compliance.

KBJW is helping clients make sure they are in compliance for any land disturbing activity. For more information please click on the link below.  KBJW has licensed experts who can help with the process.

Take Action