21 Sep 2020 Wetland Scientist – PWD/PWS
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is seeking a Wetland Scientist for our Environmental Department. You and your teammates of engineers and scientists will complete wetland delineations, stream assessments, RPA determinations, water quality impact assessments, and wetland impact permits for a wide range of project types and clients. You will maintain solid relationships with a diverse client base.
As a Wetland Scientist you will:
- Conduct delineations of jurisdictional wetlands and waters of the US
- Complete stream assessments
- Complete Resource Protection Area Determinations
- Complete Water Quality Impact Assessments
- Complete wetland and Waters of the US impact permits
- Prepare technical reports, drawings, and design documents
- Interact with clients, other consultants, and federal/state regulators
- Bachelor’s Degree: Geology, Biology, Soil Science, or Environmental Science preferred
- Professional Wetland Delineator/Scientist
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in aspects of delineation and permitting
- Advanced technical writing skills
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams offers interesting projects, a friendly atmosphere, professional development. Though our atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, we are results-oriented and client-focused. We look for employees who are willing to work hard, solve problems, and who can help us grow. We offer a complete benefits package including 401(k), medical and dental plans, profit sharing, and growth opportunities.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates, please apply online or send a resume to email@example.com.