24 Jul 2019 Human Resources Coordinator
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator. The position will be responsible for recruiting, records administration, employee benefits, performance administration, and other activities.
- Manage new hire on-boarding process
- Maintain employment record
- Track benefit eligibility dates for new hires
- Provide support during open enrollment process
- Track and process work leave -Workers Comp Insurance, Disability, FMLA
- Assist with recruitment efforts: post positions, screen applicants
- Update job descriptions
- Provide support for performance evaluation program
- Update employee handbook and HR forms as changes occur
- Assist with general day-to-day HR operations
- Serve as a company resource for all employees
- Promote positive company culture
- Maintain security of employee files and maintain strict confidentiality
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in HR, business or related field
- 2-3 years HR experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
KBJW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A background investigation is conducted on the selected candidate as a condition of employment.
Interested candidates please send resume to mshotwell@KBJWgroup.com.