24 Jul 2019 Human Resources Generalist
Posted in KBJW Jobs
KBJW seeks a Human Resources Generalist
- Coordinate new hire on-boarding process.
- Serve as a company resource for all employees.
- Maintain up-to-date employment records and personnel files.
- Track benefit eligibility dates for new hires.
- Assist with recruitment efforts as needed.
- Assist with general day-to-day HR operations.
- Track and process work leaves -Workers Comp Insurance, STD and FMLA etc.
- Provide support during open enrollment process.
- Updating the employee handbook and HR forms as changes occur.
- Promote positive company culture.
- 3-5 years of HR experience preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to multi-task, be organized and proactive.
- Able to work closely with supervisors /team/staff.
- Proficient use of spreadsheets and word processing preferred.
- Experience in ADP preferred.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to mdownes@KBJWgroup.com.