22 Jan 2019 Geotechnical and Special Inspections Engineer
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams seeks a Geotechnical and Special Inspections engineer for residential, commercial, transportation, and industrial projects. You and your team of engineers and technicians will complete required geotechnical testing, special inspections, and third party inspections for various types of construction projects throughout Virginia.
As manager, you will:
• Provide QA/QC on projects and reports
• Prepare technical and inspection reports
• Prepare proposals and budgets
• Provide regular status reports to Clients and Management
• Oversee department team member performance and daily activities
• 5 years practical experience in civil engineering. Experience with geotechnical testing and special inspections is preferred but not required.
• Experience supervising technicians
• BS; EIT or PE
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams offers interesting projects, a friendly atmosphere, professional development, and a competitive benefits package. Though our atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, we are results-oriented and client-focused. We look for employees who are willing to work hard, solve problems, and who can help us grow. We offer complete benefits package including 401(k), medical and dental plans and opportunities for growth.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to mshotwell@KBJWgroup.com.