06 Aug 2019 Entry Level Landscape Architect
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is currently seeking an Entry Level Landscape Architect. The position will provide an opportunity to gain both design and technical experience in the field of landscape architecture. The employee will be exposed to a variety of landscape architectural and land planning projects.
- Ideal candidate will have a B.S. degree in Landscape Architecture.
- This person should have experience in preparing jurisdictional code compliant landscape planting plans, planting designs, hardscape design, and knowledge of irrigation design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2019, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, SketchUp, or other rendering software.
- Ability to prepare hand sketches and perspectives a plus.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and present design solutions
- Strong report writing, written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work as a team
- Construction experience a plus.
Local candidates preferred/no relocation assistance provided
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to mdownes@KBJWgroup.com.