30 Oct 2019 Billing Clerk
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is seeking a detail-oriented, organized Billing Clerk to join our administrative team.
- Work with project managers and administrative coworkers to issue invoices to clients
- Issue client statements
- Process cash receipts
- Make collection calls
- Generate proposals
- Enter projects into accounting system (Deltek Ajera)
- Back up receptionist at front desk
- Coordinate with remote offices
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years billing or general accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, disability, life insurance, profit sharing and 401(k) with company match.
Though our atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, we are results-oriented and client-focused. We look for employees who are willing to work hard, solve problems, and who can help us grow.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to mshotwell@KBJWgroup.com.