15 Mar 2019 Administrative Assistant / Scheduling Coordinator
Posted in KBJW Jobs
KBJW seeks enthusiastic, service-oriented front desk professional. Duties include:
- Daily communication/correspondence:
- Receive calls from clients in regard to scheduling of staff
- Data entry and completion of field reports from staff
- Circulation of testing reports to clients
- Assist field staff with daily office support
- Set up of new projects in accounting software
- Coordination with project managers to set daily schedule for field staff
- Misc Office Support:
- Maintain calendars: vacation, conference room, etc.
- HS diploma or GED required. Prior front desk or administrative assistant experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to write routine correspondence
- Strong service orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to mdownes@KBJWgroup.com.